China Marketing Research Association
ADDRESS: Room 308, Beijing Yishang Group Mansion, No.21 Dongsishitiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China 100007
TEL: +86 10 64087451 ext. 803
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mr. Andy Zhao (Zhao Xinyu)
(President, Nielsen China)
Mr. Jason Ho (He Jianxin)
Mr. Weng Ruiguang
ESTABLISHMENT: Established in 1998
Formed officially as a non-profit organization in 2001
- Full association members: 320 companies (Estimated total number of full-time employees in the industry is approximately 20,000 and the market size is roughly 1 billion US$).
- Supporting member (legal entities): 20 companies (mainly clients).
- Supporting member (individuals): 46 persons (mainly academic researchers).
China Marketing Research Association was established in 1998 in order to further the development of China marketing research industry, enhance industry self-discipline, promote industry domestic and international exchange, and make the communication with government, enterprises and market research organizations smooth.
The mission of all CMRA activities is:
- Establishing China marketing research industry standards
- Promoting the standardization of marketing research industry
- Organizing various training courses, promoting market research technologies, publishing industry related technology guidelines, magazines and books
- Promoting international exchange and cooperation
- Promoting exchange and cooperation between members, realizing the development, utilizing and sharing of market research resources
- Conducting research or discussion on market research methodologies and application
- Organizing nationwide demonstration and promotion of new technologies and products
- Assisting with industry development plan
- Assisting with the communication between suppliers and clients
- Responding industry needs and opinions, maintaining industry right
Once a year
Approximately 300 to 500 marketing researchers, from suppliers, clients and government officials in China participate in the 3-day conference
Middle Level Seminar
e.g. Qualitative and quantitative research methods, field work technologies
- Research on China market and marketing research industry development
- Comparative research on field work methods, such as online, CATI, CLT, etc.
- “China Market Research” ( quarterly magazine)
- “Marketing Research” ( monthly online magazine)
LEGAL ADVISORY SERVICES
- Legal advisory services for members
- Forwarding related government policies to members
QUALITY STANDARDS AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Promotion of ISO20252
- Promotion of ESOMAR standards
- Promotion of China marketing research industry standards
- Organizing and promoting the exchange between China marketing researchers and overseas researchers, especially in Asia Pacific regions.