Chunghwa Market Research Society
ADDRESS: Room SL403, 4F., No.510, Zhongzheng Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 24205 Taiwan (R.O.C.)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Vice Chairman Dr. Ben-Chang Shia from Fu-Jen Catholic University
Dr. Yu-Ting Cheng from Cheng-Chi University
Mr. Chih-Ching Yang from Tamkang University
- 164 members
CMRS is a non-profit social organization, engaging in popularize the concept of market research and establishing its standard. The aim of CMRS is developing the theory and technology of market research for advancing the market study and developing market research innovation.
- Promoting market research by offering the reference material for the government, enterprises, and academic circle.
- Issuing related publication to enhance the theories.
- Proceeding marketing investigation and problem analysis to improve decision making quality and lower the risk of investment for organizations, enterprises or individual.
- Holding market research meetings, conferences, related trainings, and international communications.
1. Annual Conference Market Research related conference was held annually.
- Market Research Seminar
- Applied Statistics Seminar
- Symposium for statistics, finance, information, etc.
3. Training Course
- Beginners’ Course (eg., Basic Statistics)
- Advanced Course (eg., Sampling, Multivariate Analysis)
- Applied Course (eg., Marketing Research, Finance)